Managing Director, Finance and Administration
Lynne Harris joined Total Bank Solutions in 2009. Lynne has more than 20 years of experience in the corporate and financial services industries with a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of general accounting, consolidated financial reporting, and SEC/regulatory reporting. In her various roles she has developed and implemented policies and procedures for corporations, leasing and finance companies, banks and bank holding companies.
As Managing Director of Finance and Administration she is responsible for the implementation and oversight of the company’s administrative and financial systems, including finance and accounting, to support a range of strategic planning and internal initiatives.
- Worked for a variety of publicly held companies where she gained broad experience in corporate financial reporting and taxes and financial analysis, including:
- Kendall Company, a division of Colgate Palmolive
- Diversey Corporation, a division of Molson Coors
- Sears Bank/UnibancTrust, now part of Fifth Third Bank
- Served as a bank accounting and reconciliation consultant
Education and Achievements
- B.A. – University of St. Francis
- M.B.A. – DePaul University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Graduate of the Securities Industry Institute®, a partnership of The University of Pennsylvania Wharton Executive Education and the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA)