Managing Director, Marketing
Joan Tesla is responsible for all aspects of strategic marketing strategy and execution, including brand management, demand generation, thought leadership, social media and event marketing. A growth-driven marketer, she joined TBS in 2021 with more than 30 years of B2B marketing and communications experience, primarily in the technology and financial services sectors.
- Vice President of Marketing for Confluence where she led marketing for global B2B FinTech leader in asset management data consolidation and automation as the company captured 90 percent market share in the U.S. and 30 percent in Europe
- Senior Institutional Marketing Manager for Federated Investors where she marketed money market funds, mutual funds, separate accounts and defined contribution retirement plan services to bank trust departments, insurance companies, and foundations and endowments.
- Vice President of Marketing for United Way of Allegheny County
- Held marketing leadership roles for early-stage technology companies, including artificial intelligence (AI) business rule and knowledge management software providers
Education and Achievements
- M.B.A. – Robert Morris University
- B.S. Business Administration/Marketing – The Pennsylvania State University
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified
- FINRA Series 6 and 63